The new NCP coronavirus may show no signs of infection for many days, then how do you know if you are infected?
Latest information says that the incubation period can be up to 20 days before the symptoms of COVID 19 become visible.
When a person has a fever and / or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs are usually 50% fibrous and it is quite late!
The Taiwan experts offer a simple self-check that we can do every morning;
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds.
If you successfully complete the exercise without a cough, no discomfort, no plumpness or tightness, etc., it will show that there is no fibrosis in the lungs, which basically means no infection.
Please perform a self-test every morning in critical times in a clean air environment!
EXCELLENT ADVICE from Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases.
Everyone should make sure your mouth and throat is moist and never dry.
Take a few sips of water at least every 15 minutes.
Even if the virus gets into your mouth … drinking water or other liquids flushes it through your esophagus into your stomach.
Once there, the stomach acid kills the virus.
If you don’t drink enough water regularly … the virus can get into your trachea and lungs.
This is dangerous.
Please send this information to your family, friends and everyone you know.
CORONAVIRUS – keep reading.
Someone who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province, China) sent the following notes on Coronavirus for guidance:
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 C (79 F). It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasize enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SPREAD THE WORD – PLEASE SHARE.