recipe from www.BuzzFeed.com
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil, 12 x 18
- 7 oz. asparagus
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz. skinless salmon
- 3 slices white onion
- 2 slices lemon
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Fold foil or parchment paper in half.
- On one half, lay down the asparagus. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, add more olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the onion, lemon and dill on the salmon.
- Fold the foil/parchment paper over the salmon and cinch paper together.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the salmon is done. The internal temperature of the salmon should reach 145 F.
I discovered this recipe on BuzzFeed; it was one of four ways to prep a salmon dinner. I didn’t follow the recipe to the T, I was just looking for something to use as a guideline. I opted out of using the onion, mainly because I did not have one. This dinner was for two people so I purchased a pound of salmon and adjusted my ingredients accordingly. I highly suggest trying this recipe, it was ridiculously good, easy and had little to no cleanup! Oh, and it’s healthy too!